|EXHIBITIONS and SHOWS
You can find several of Kathleen's works on display at various events
and galleries in the upcoming months:
- Kathleen will be exhibiting in the Yellow Springs Art Show, Art School Road, Chester Springs, PA. The show runs from April 27th to May 12th, 2019, with an Opening Gala on Friday, April 26th, from 6.00 -9.00.p.m. For information call: 610-827-7414.
- Kathleen will be showing in the Devon Gallery at the Devon Horse Show, running from May 23rd thru June 2nd, 2019. An opening reception will be held the evening of May 22nd.
- In June, 2018, Kathleen was made a "Fellow" of the National Sculpture Society. Read more here.
- Kathleen will be giving another workshop on "Sculpture of the Horse, - Understanding the Structure" at The Plains, VA from April 6th - 11th, 2019. For details, contact Jennifer Sims at (202) 550-2361 or JSims2332@aol.com.
- Kathleen's piece, "In the Paddock", is one of only thirteen works accepted into the National Sculpture Society's "Performance in Sculpture" show. This will be at the David A. Straz Jr. Center for the Performing Arts, Tampa, Florida, from October, 2017 through June 2019.
- Owing to popular response, the life-size version of the orchestral conductor caricature, "Furioso", is now a permanent resident at the Tampa Bay Performing Arts Center, in Tampa Bay, Florida. There is also one on display at Drexel University, in Philadelphia, PA.
- Kathleen currently has pieces on exhibition, for an indefinite period, in the Hall of Fame at the U.S. Dressage Federation at the Kentucky Horse Park, Lexington, KY.
Kathleen is currently represented by the following galleries:
- Tilting at Windmills Gallery, Manchester, VT. For information call: (802) 362-3022.
- Equine Divine Gallery, Aiken, SC. For information call (803) 642-9772, or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Visit their website at www.equinedivineonline.com.
- Wellington Equestrian Art Gallery and Mall, 13920 Wellington Trace, Ste. 44, Wellington, FL. For more information, call 561-333-3100, or visit the website at www.wellingtonequestrianmall.com.
- Anderson Galleries, Locust Valley, N.Y. Call: (516) 628-9331
- Vander Moore Designs, Trenton, TN. Call: (731) 499-2825
- Again, a piece of Kathleen's sculpture, "The Drop", has been featured in the April 20th & 27th, 2014 editions of the national weekly equestrian magazine, The Chronicle of the Horse, in the Art Gallery section.
- Kathleen is the subject of the "Sculptor Profile" in the May/June, 2013 issue of the National Sculpture Society's magazine Sculpture News. It can be found on line on their website at www.nationalsculpture.org/newsbulletin or download the article (PDF) here.
- Kathleen is featured in the June, 2013 issue of the equestrian magazine Sidelines, out of Wellington, FL.
- Kathleen was featured in an article on sporting art in Wildlife Art magazine in the Sept/October 2006 issue.
- A beautiful article on Kathleen and her work was featured in "Horses in Art" magazine, Summer, 2008 issue.
Laran Bronze, Inc. is a fine art foundry established in 1984 located in Chester, Pennsylvania, in a large complex that was once a part of the shipbuilding industry. Over the years, Laran Bronze have perfected the art of bronze casting, from miniature to monumental. For more information, visit their website at www.laranbronze.com.
Kathleen's works will be shown on Art Parks International. Art Parks International is a webshop and sculpture park with a rich and varied selection of classic and modern contemporary high quality sculpture. The site has been exhibiting contemporary sculpture for indoor and outdoor use since 1998. For additional information about the park, visit: www.sausmarezmanor.co.uk.