EXHIBITIONS and SHOWS
You can find several of Kathleen's works on display at various events
and galleries in the upcoming months:
- In June, 2018, Kathleen was made a "Fellow" of the National Sculpture Society. Read more here.
- Kathleen will be showing in the Gallery at the Devon Horse Show, from May 24th - June 2, 2018. There will be a very popular upscale reception "First Night at Devon" on the evening of May 23rd, with the best chances of buying desirable artwork.
For details contact Lori Friel at (610) 547-1554 (c) or email@example.com.
- Kathleen will be giving another workshop on "Sculpture of the Horse, - Understanding the Structure" at The Plains, VA from May 21st - 25th, 2018.
For details, contact Jennifer Sims at (202) 550-2361 or JSims2332@aol.com.
- Kathleen will be showing in the American Academy of Equine Art Invitational Show,"The Year of the Hound - Foxhunting in Virginia" at The Museum of Hounds and Hunting/Morven Park, from May 25th - June 30th, 2018, to coincide with the Virginia Foxhound Show on May 27th.
For details, contact Booth Malone at (706) 464-4147 (c) or Jennifer Sims, as above.
- Kathleen will also be included in the New Jersey Equine Artist's Association exhibition, "NJEAA Art of the Horse 2018" at The Prallsville Mills, 33 Risler St., Stockton, NJ from May 20th - June 15th, 2018, with a reception on Sunday, May 20th from 2-4 p.m.
For details, contact Sheila Barnes at (908) 284-9751 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Kathleen's piece, "In the Paddock", is one of only thirteen works accepted into the National Sculpture Society's "Performance in Sculpture" show. This will be at the David A. Straz Jr. Center for the Performing Arts, Tampa, Florida, from October, 2017 through June 2019.
- Owing to popular response, the life-size version of the orchestral conductor caricature, "Furioso", is now a permanent resident at the Tampa Bay Performing Arts Center, in Tampa Bay, Florida. There is also one on display at Drexel University, in Philadelphia, PA.
- Kathleen currently has pieces on exhibition, for an indefinite period, in the Hall of Fame at the U.S. Dressage Federation at the Kentucky Horse Park, Lexington, KY.
Kathleen is currently represented by the following galleries:
- Tilting at Windmills Gallery, Manchester, VT. For information call: (802) 379-1175.
- Equine Divine Gallery, Aiken, SC. For information call (803) 642-9772, or send an email to email@example.com. Visit their website at www.equinedivineonline.com.
- Wellington Equestrian Art Gallery and Mall, 13920 Wellington Trace, Ste. 44, Wellington, FL. For more information, call 561-333-3100, or visit the website at www.wellingtonequestrianmall.com.
- Anderson Galleries, Locust Valley, N.Y. Call: (516) 628-9331
- Vander Moore Designs, Trenton, TN. Call: (731) 499-2825
- Again, a piece of Kathleen's sculpture, "The Drop", has been featured in the April 20th & 27th, 2014 editions of the national weekly equestrian magazine, The Chronicle of the Horse, in the Art Gallery section.
- Kathleen is the subject of the "Sculptor Profile" in the May/June, 2013 issue of the National Sculpture Society's magazine Sculpture News. It can be found on line on their website at www.nationalsculpture.org/newsbulletin or download the article (PDF) here.
- Kathleen is featured in the June, 2013 issue of the equestrian magazine Sidelines, out of Wellington, FL.
- Kathleen was featured in an article on sporting art in Wildlife Art magazine in the Sept/October 2006 issue.
- A beautiful article on Kathleen and her work was featured in "Horses in Art" magazine, Summer, 2008 issue.
Laran Bronze, Inc. is a fine art foundry established in 1984 located in Chester, Pennsylvania, in a large complex that was once a part of the shipbuilding industry. Over the years, Laran Bronze have perfected the art of bronze casting, from miniature to monumental. For more information, visit their website at www.laranbronze.com.
Kathleen's works will be shown on Art Parks International. Art Parks International is a webshop and sculpture park with a rich and varied selection of classic and modern contemporary high quality sculpture. The site has been exhibiting contemporary sculpture for indoor and outdoor use since 1998. For additional information about the park, visit: www.sausmarezmanor.co.uk.