|EXHIBITIONS and SHOWS
You can find several of Kathleen's works on display at various events
and galleries in the upcoming months:
- In June, 2018, Kathleen was made a "Fellow" of the National Sculpture Society. Read more here.
- Kathleen's piece, "Drum Horse", is one of only thirteen works accepted into the National Sculpture Society's "Performance in Sculpture" show. This will be at the David A. Straz Jr. Center for the Performing Arts, Tampa, Florida, from September 23, 2019 through June 30, 2021.
- Owing to popular response, the life-size version of the orchestral conductor caricature, "Furioso", is now a permanent resident at the Tampa Bay Performing Arts Center, in Tampa Bay, Florida.
- Kathleen currently has pieces on exhibition, for an indefinite period, in the Hall of Fame at the U.S. Dressage Federation at the Kentucky Horse Park, Lexington, KY.
Kathleen is currently represented by the following galleries:
- Tilting at Windmills Gallery, Manchester, VT. For information call: (802) 362-3022.
- Baileywyck Antiques, 4274 Loudoun Ave., The Plains, VA 20198. For information call (540) 687-6097. Visit their website at baileywyckantiques.com.
- Wellington Equestrian Art Gallery and Mall, 13920 Wellington Trace, Ste. 44, Wellington, FL. For more information, call 561-333-3100, or visit the website at www.wellingtonequestrianmall.com.
- Anderson Galleries, Locust Valley, N.Y. Call: (516) 628-9331
- Vander Moore Designs, Trenton, TN. Call: (731) 499-2825
- Again, a piece of Kathleen's sculpture, "The Drop", has been featured in the April 20th & 27th, 2014 editions of the national weekly equestrian magazine, The Chronicle of the Horse, in the Art Gallery section.
- Kathleen is the subject of the "Sculptor Profile" in the May/June, 2013 issue of the National Sculpture Society's magazine Sculpture News. It can be found on line on their website at www.nationalsculpture.org/newsbulletin or download the article (PDF) here.
- Kathleen is featured in the June, 2013 issue of the equestrian magazine Sidelines, out of Wellington, FL.
- Kathleen was featured in an article on sporting art in Wildlife Art magazine in the Sept/October 2006 issue.
- A beautiful article on Kathleen and her work was featured in "Horses in Art" magazine, Summer, 2008 issue.
Laran Bronze, Inc. is a fine art foundry established in 1984 located in Chester, Pennsylvania, in a large complex that was once a part of the shipbuilding industry. Over the years, Laran Bronze have perfected the art of bronze casting, from miniature to monumental. For more information, visit their website at www.laranbronze.com.
Kathleen's works will be shown on Art Parks International. Art Parks International is a webshop and sculpture park with a rich and varied selection of classic and modern contemporary high quality sculpture. The site has been exhibiting contemporary sculpture for indoor and outdoor use since 1998. For additional information about the park, visit: www.sausmarezmanor.co.uk.